3 ZONE GAS DETECTION
The EC30 gas detection electronic control centre is used for the detection of gas within industrial environments. Natural gas, town gas, LPG and cylinder gas can be detected using the various sensors available. This unit will provide gas detection for three separate zones.
- Visual LED indication for three separate zones
- Internal audible alarm
- Adjustable alarm time delay
- IP40 protection
- Wall or panel front mounting
- Insulated enclosure
- Two SPDT relays for use of closing the gas solenoid valve and BMS alarms
- Alarm delay setting – up to 60 seconds
- Complies with CEI EN 60730-1 standards
- 230v 50Hz or 12vDc
When the presents of gas exceeds established levels (below L.E.L) the EC30 gas detection electronic controls centre will go into the alarm state. This will automatically close the gas solenoid valve, operate the audible and visual alarms on the gas detection unit as well as activating any remote or BMS signals utalised by the SPDT relays. Three different gas type sensors can be used with this gas detection unit.